Evangeline is a writer, producer, and illustrator. She gets to work in film, TV, and digital media, doing what she loves best, and this makes her feel pretty darn lucky.
Evangeline splits her time between writing and producing, and is currently writing on Afterdeath, a digital media project.
Past projects include:
- providing production manager services to Strike, a short film by Angel Pictures and Transcendence Media,
- providing production co-ordinator services to Wadjemup: Black Prison – White Playground, a documentary by Kulbardi Productions,
- providing production assistance and script co-ordination services to Mal.com, a children’s TV sitcom currently showing on ABC3,
- producing and co-writing Minor Head Injury, a science fiction/horror short completed in February 2011, which has now been shown at Bloodfest Fantastique 2011 (AU), Thriller! Chiller! Film Festival (USA), and the Swan Film Festival (AU), at which Minor Head Injury won awards for Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director. Evangeline co-wrote and produced Minor Head Injury for her production company, Red Alpha,
- general plotting, craftiness, and sundry machinations with the aim of making Perth a national and international hub for media production.